CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES FOR WORKING ADULTSEXECUTIVE DIPLOMA
October 2016 Intake
The Executive Diploma programmes are specially designed and developed to enhance the skills and knowledge of the working community for their career advancement. The curriculum, which was developed and designed by lecturers from various faculties of the University of Malaya and also professional practitioners, stresses on both theoretical and practical aspects to cater to the working adults’ needs to enhance their knowledge and skills in their related fields. All courses are carried out on a part-time basis and classes are held on weekends.
All working individuals are invited to apply for the next intake in October 2016.
Programmes Offered :
- Executive Diploma in Management (Administration and Operations)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Human Resource)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Business)
- Executive Diploma in Accounting Administration
- Executive Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Executive Diploma in Counselling
- Executive Diploma in Information Technology
- Executive Diploma in Manufacturing Technology Management
- Executive Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME (ELPP)
The English Language Proficiency Programme (ELPP) was built in response to the English language needs of adults in both academic and non-academic sectors. Students are placed in levels of proficiency ranging from beginner to advanced so that teachers can guide them towards the level that they are aspiring to. It takes into consideration that the participants are mature learners who already possess the knowledge, skills and expertise in their own fields, and that their need for proficiency in the English language is to enhance their communicative skills. An interactive, integrated, learner and learning centred approach is adopted in order to make the course more interesting and effective...