The Executive Diploma programmes
are specially designed and developed to enhance skills and
knowledge of the working community for their career advancement.
The curriculum, which is developed and designed by lecturers
from various faculties of University of Malaya and also
professional practitioners, stresses both theoretical and
practical aspects to cater to working adults’ needs to enhance
their knowledge and skills in related fields. All courses are
carried out on a part-time basis whereby classes are held on
weekends, either on Saturday or Sunday, depending on the
All working individuals are invited to apply for the upcoming September 2013 intakes.
- Executive Diploma in Management (Administration and Operations)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Human Resource)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Business)
- Executive Diploma in Accounting Administration
- Executive Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Executive Diploma in Counselling
OF PRIOR LEARNING AND WORK EXPERIENCE
As an initiative to promote lifelong learning among working adults,
with working experience of at least three (3) years in related fields will have
the advantage of being exempted from 30 percent of 90 credit hours as prescribed
for a diploma programme. In other words, the duration of this programme is
shorter by about one-third compared with a regular diploma programme.