CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES FOR WORKING ADULTSEXECUTIVE DIPLOMA
January 2015 Intake
The Executive Diploma programmes are specially designed and developed to enhance the skills and knowledge of the working community for their career advancement. The curriculum, which was developed and designed by lecturers from various faculties of the University of Malaya and also professional practitioners, stresses on both theoretical and practical aspects to cater to the working adults’ needs to enhance their knowledge and skills in their related fields. All courses are carried out on a part-time basis and classes are held on weekends.
All working individuals are invited to apply for the next intake in January 2015.
Programmes Offered :
- Executive Diploma in Management (Administration and Operations)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Human Resource)
- Executive Diploma in Management (Business)
- Executive Diploma in Accounting Administration
- Executive Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Executive Diploma in Counselling
- Executive Diploma in Information Technology
October 2014 Intake
Students in this programme will be exposed to various aspects of planning in Islamic Finance which will enable them to understand the relationship between various aspects of finance and principles of life.
This programme is recognized by the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM). Successful candidates are exempted from taking Module 1 in the Islamic Financial Planner Programme (IFP) which is offered in collaboration with FPAM and the Islamic Banking and Financial Institute of Malaysia (IBFIM)
Programmes offered in Islamic Studies :