The Communicative English Programme
IntroductionThe Communicative English Programme (CEP) is a specially-designed programme that fulfils the language learning needs of Malaysian school leavers. Using a learner-centred communicative approach, the programme offers a special focus on the dynamic integration of vocabulary, basic grammar, listening, pronunciation and communicative functions. By attending the programme, the participants will be able to communicate
By the end of this programme, students should be able to:
- Express themselves effectively using appropriate grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation;
- Perform common language functions in social situations, such as introducing themselves, making a request, asking for clarifications, giving and accepting invitations;
- Develop their oral skills for specific purposes (interview, participating in discussions, and public speaking).
- Learner-centred communicative approach.
- Active listening and speaking to improve fluency and accuracy.
- Practice using appropriate conversational English skills.
- Adopt correct grammar use in communication.
- Vocabulary development for everyday use and specific purposes (ie: interview, public speaking, discussion and formal occasions).
- Build confidence in speaking English
- This programme takes 4 weeks to complete (36 hours in class)
- Maximum class size: 20 with minimum students of 10 for each class.
- Class schedule: Three days per week, 3 hours per class.
- Certificate of Completion presented upon completion of the programme.
| || |
-sharing personal information
| || |
-common functions in conversational English such as apologizing, clarifying and giving opinion
| || |
-speaking on various topics such as current issues;
| || |
-to be exposed to real life situations/scenarios.
Standard – RM 1150 per pax | 3 pax & above – RM1099 per pax | Further discounts is available for larger groups.
The full fee is required with your registration. The fee includes coffee/tea breaks and course materials.