Building Performance, Productivity and Wellbeing
Introduction to environmental quality in buildings, and ways of producing desirable environments in energy, resourceful and efficient manner. This module aims to enable students to understand the role and utilisation of the physical asset within facilities management that could affect its occupant’s productivity and wellbeing as well as the energy usage.
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
1. Identify green building principles and practices.
2. Discuss various methods of implementation in an energy audit.
3. Propose sustainable or green building solutions.
- Designing for Workplace wellbeing and productivity
- Building Performance through Modelling and Simulation
Prof. Madya Dr Sr Norhayati Mahyuddin
Pensyarah, Fakulti Alam Bina
Semester 2 2022 (Starting on February 2022)
- Certificate of Attendance
RM969 / per topic