Strategic Facilities Management Project
Candidate will learn and demonstrate how strategic FM delivery framework can be applied to business organisations. This course aims to enable students to understand FM business strategy, appraise and analyse the diverse nature of developing strategic facility project. Student will acquire the way to optimise FM knowledge by means of appropriate management of information system and operational processes. Students are required to present the results of FM project work courses in seminar.
- Determine relationship between strategic facility planning and business strategy for FM project.
- Identify appropriate framework for strategic facility planning, with appropriate procurement method.
- Structuring the management of key information on FM system for business performance.
- Critically evaluate the impact (benefits and challenges) and use of FM system on facility life cycle.
List of topics:
• FM Strategic Planing
• Planning for implementation: Service design
Collaborative Study- Establish Project Portfolio
• Development – Change Management, BCM, HSE, Quality
Dr Mohamad Rizal Baharum
Pensyarah, Fakulti Alam Bina
Semester 3/2022 (April 2022)
- Certificate of Attendance
RM541 / per topic