Two-way Practical Translation in Italian I
In this course the students will be given training in basic techniques of translation from English into Italian and vice versa. Focus will be given to simple texts from different sources such as advertisements, essays, excerpts from modern novels, songs etc
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
- Perform basic techniques in translation
- Implement basic concepts of translation
- Select appropriate vocabulary and structures in the target language
- Translate simple authentic texts
- Italian for Advertisement
- Italian for Advertisement (Continuation)
- The creation of an advertisement campaign.
- Italian for Journalism and Media
- Italian for Journalism and Media (Continuation)
- Ongoing 1
- Italian for Informatics and Social Networks (Continuation).
- Test 1 Review of past weeks lessons
- Italian for Public Relations.
- Italian for Hospitality.
- Italian for Gastronomy Ongoing 2
- Italian for Tourism New vocabulary and application to different settings i.e. travel agency, airports, etc.
- Italian for Tourism (Continuation). The tourist guide.
- Final Exam 1: Creation of an itinerary Final Exam 2: Presentation
Pensyarah, Fakulti Bahasa & Linguistik
Semester 1 2021/2022 (Starting on 18 October 2021)
Monday – 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm
- Certificate of Achievement (with assessment)
- Certificate of Completion (without assessment)
RM1,831 (Certificate of Achievement)
RM1,556 (Certificate of Completion)