Applied Coaching & Mentoring Skills for Leaders
This 3 Days High Impact Session takes a deep dive into Coaching & Mentoring Skills as well as combining personality profiling as tool to accelerate the Coaching and Mentoring session to a higher level where it could help employees to maximise their contribution and performance. The combination of Coaching and Mentoring Skills enables leader to play a dual role as and when required to bring staff performance to an optimum level. Coaching is viewed as a proven intervention for change, performance improvement and employee engagement. Whereas, Mentoring Skills will ensure the transfer of knowledge, skills and behavior effectively. The implementation of Coaching and Mentoring in day to day working life elevates leadership qualities, create positive relationship between leaders and their employees, and ensure employees obtain relevant and required know-how, and behavior to complete their tasks.
- Gain 5 Powerful Coaching Tools
- Obtain Techniques to Improve Relationship with Employees
- Apply Methods to Drive Individuals and Team Performance through Coaching
- Apply Coaching Techniques in Workplace
- Acquire Applied Knowledge on Psychology of Mentoring and Learning
- Able to Create a Consistent Methodology of Mentoring that Increases Performance and Support the organizational growth
- Coaching & Change
- Coaching, Counselling, Consulting & Mentoring
- Types & Characteristics of Coaching
- Impact of Coaching
- Coaching Guiding Principles
- Coaching Tools
- Coaching Models
- Grow Model
- Solution Focused Coaching Model
- Introduction to Mentoring
- Types & Principles of Mentoring
- Similarities & Mapping of Coaching Elements Into Mentoring
- Psychology of Mentoring & Learning
- Psychology of Personalities
- Implementing Mentoring
For Leaders across all industries.
M.Ed. (Edu. Psych.); ATP-ILM (U.K.); COPC (AEU-TCI); PSMB TTT (No.3300); IRCA (U.K) (No.A17059); CLDP (CIPD, U.K.); MCP; MCSE, ABNLP
Vigneswaran Kannan brings with him an extensive experience and knowledge in Training and Development. He has trained diverse groups of people from manual workers to senior management as well as highly acclaimed academic professionals.
He has trained many professionals in various soft skill programs from the International crowd ranging from countries like Australia, Brazil, Oman, UAE, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, China, Mozambique, Indonesia, India, and Singapore.
His approach using Adult Learning Principles, Higher Order Thinking Skills, VAK Learning Model, NLP and Fun Teaching Techniques has brought an effective learning experience among many participants.
Vigneswaran’s love and passion to nurture people through his training, coaching and consulting has helped many to achieve their goals and objectives.
FEES (RM)/PER DAY
UMCCED/UM STAF/ALUMNI (DISCOUNT 40%)