Art & Science of Negotiation & Influencing Skills with NLP
Negotiation and Influencing Skills are highly applied and interactive course, which is uniquely designed compared to the rest of the common programs in market with sole reason to develop and enhance participants knowledge and skills so that they can influence and negotiate effectively within your organisation, or with external clients and suppliers. This program focuses on the interpersonal, intrapersonal and communication skills needed to ethically get them give you their support or to do something you need them to do. It also set up the timeline when you need to negotiate conditions, timings or price, where it is important to be able to get what you want. This is a practical program, which will leave you feeling more confident in your ability to influence others.
- Obtain Techniques Methodologies on Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Obtain Techniques to Practice Mindfulness for Negotiation & Influencing
- Ability to Negotiate with Various Types of Personalities
- Gain Knowledge on NLP Communication Model
- Apply Effective Verbal & Non-Verbal (Body Language) Communication in Negotiation & Influencing
- Gain Methods to Prepare to Influence before the Meeting Itself
- The Psychology of Perception
- Nlp & Communication in Negotiation
- Emotional Excellence in Negotiation
- Managing Various Personalities in Negotiation
- Mindfulness for Effective Negotiation & Influencing
- Thoughts, Emotions & Behavior for Powerful Negotiation Session
- Building Rapport in Negotiation
- Persuasion & Influencing Techniques
- Words in Negotiation & Influencing
Industries Leaders and Employees who are involved in negotiation and persuasion in their working field.
M.Ed. (Edu. Psych.); ATP-ILM (U.K.); COPC (AEU-TCI); PSMB TTT (No.3300); IRCA (U.K) (No.A17059); CLDP (CIPD, U.K.); MCP; MCSE, ABNLP
Vigneswaran Kannan brings with him an extensive experience and knowledge in Training and Development. He has trained diverse groups of people from manual workers to senior management as well as highly acclaimed academic professionals.
He has trained many professionals in various soft skill programs from the International crowd ranging from countries like Australia, Brazil, Oman, UAE, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, China, Mozambique, Indonesia, India, and Singapore.
His approach using Adult Learning Principles, Higher Order Thinking Skills, VAK Learning Model, NLP and Fun Teaching Techniques has brought an effective learning experience among many participants.
Vigneswaran’s love and passion to nurture people through his training, coaching and consulting has helped many to achieve their goals and objectives.
FEES (RM)/PER DAY
UMCCED/UM STAF/ALUMNI (DISCOUNT 40%)