Certified Mentor - Coaching Practitioner Foundation Level - CMCP 1
- Explain their new and expected role as a trained Mentor-Coach
- Utilize their mentor-coaching skills for the appropriate situation, issue and Client
- Demonstrate the use of specific techniques in their mentor-coaching conversation and delivery.
- Explain the importance of engaging their Clent as a helping and support professional
- Demonstrate professional mentor-coaching behaviors based on specific competencies
- Conduct and manage sessions using the 360° Mentor-Coaching Model and other coaching models.
- The Mentor-Coach Mindset and Emtional Intelligence
- Self-Mastery 1 - Self-Awareness
- Self-Mastery 2 - Self-Management
- Relationship Management – The Bigger Picture
- Needs Assessment – Coachable person, issue?
- The Mentor-Coaching Principles and Fundamentals
- Mentor-Coaching - Why mentor-coach? Why me?
- Concepts and Principles of Mentor-coaching
- Myths and significance of Mentor-Coaching
- Other related help and support Interventions:
- The 360 degree Mentor-Coaching Model, and the Strategic Coaching Conversation
- Mentor-Coaching Competencies and Skills:
- Setting the Foundation
- Co-creating the Relationship
- Communicating Effectively
- Facilitating Learning and Results
- Client Engagement & The Practise – Service experience, Administation and documentations
This course is suitable for trainee coaches, supervisors, managers, customer service personnel, line and staff personnel, management consultants, trainers, teachers and others interested in learning and practicing professional mentoring and coaching
Hj. Abd Aziz bin Kassim (Coach Aziz)
BAC (UKM); MBA (Birmingham),
CBC UM, CLC (LeadU)
GROUP PARTICIPANTS >5 (15% DISCOUNT)
Certified Mentor-Coaching Practitioner