Intensive MUET Workshop
- Intensive MUET Workshop is an intensive 2-day workshop to all MUET candidates who aim to seek guidance from the experts and experiences trainers.
- This course is designed and structured to provide a comprehensive overview of MUET and offers the techniques and strategies in answering all four components of MUET.
- Also, this intensive workshop concentrating on the important exam tips, interactive hands-on practices, engaging activities as well as useful test-taking strategies to ace in MUET examination.
- Participants will learn about the four components: writing, reading, listening and speaking in MUET formats.
- Participants will learn the structures and format for MUET Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2
- Participants will learn reading techniques such as skimming and scanning relevant to MUET
- Participants will learn the techniques for MUET listening such as listening for main ideas and paraphrasing
- Participants will learn the techniques for MUET speaking such as to justify, agree, disagree etc.
- Participants will learn the current MUET grading system.
- Participants will familiar with MUET exam questions styles following from MUET past year paper analysis session.
- Component 1- Listening:
Focuses on various oral texts including lectures, briefing, talks, telephone conversations, instructions, documentaries and advertisements.
- Component 2 - Speaking:
Focuses on the ability to make presentation and take part in group discussion on contemporary issues.
- Component 3 - Reading:
Focuses on comprehension of texts of various length and complexity and from different genres, including articles from journals and magazines.
- Component 4 - Writing:
Focusses on various types of texts and rhetorical styles.
- Special Session – Analysis of MUET Past year exam papers
- SPM leavers
- Diploma students
- Pre-University program students
- Foundation program students
Puan Lizamurni binti Haji Lokman
Master of Linguistics, UM,
Bachelor of Education (Hons) TESL, UKM
Date & Time :
Intake 1 : 26-27 March 2022
Intake 2 : 25-26 June 2022
Intake 3 : 24-25 September 2022
Intake 4 : 10-11 December 2022
Saturday & Sunday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
Online Learning Course
RM150/pax (Normal Rate)
RM120/pax (20% discount for UM/UMCCed students)